13 January 2011

This Week's Weight Loss Update & A Mini Target

I am extremely chuffed as this week saw me lose another 2.5lbs and become Slimmer of the Week!
I am definitely back on track now, and I just need to make sure I stick to it! I have kept a food diary, which I honestly believe stops me eating more naughty things than I normally would.

I have 2 pounds left to get where I need to be in terms of being at my smallest (that I was a week before Christmas) and then my three stone is calling. I have also set a mini target.
I go on holiday in 16 weeks, and by that point want my 4 stone award.
So I have 1 stone 5 to lose in 16 weeks - which is very achievable. 19 pounds over 16 weeks, as long as I have a one pound weight loss every week (and a couple of bigger ones to make sure it all adds up) then I can go on holiday happy I have met a target.
Also, this should take me into the size 16 clothes range, which will open up the market for holiday purchases a bit more.
I will buy a bikini, but as it is only me and my boy (and it is a private villa) only he will be subjected to my milky white stomach!!
Good luck for the week ahead slimmers - here is to a two pound loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment