11 December 2010

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 73 (& Chilli Bean Wraps)

I lost 1.5lbs this week! I was expecting a maintain or a small gain so I am very pleased with the loss! 5lbs to go to be at 3stone award for Christmas. 2 weigh ins. It's pretty achievable - it's just whether I can be good enough...
Yesterday I was at client Christmas drinks and errr... had quite a few of the drinks.
My will power went out of the window so it was definitely a flexi-syn day. I hardly ate a thing though so it may balance out? My hangover is hideous today though and all I want to do is eat. And eat. I'm obviously making up for hardly eating yesterday!

We did do a lovely lunch though - Chilli Bean Wraps.

My boyfriend just threw a load of ingredients together that worked wonderfully well. It was quite high syns though as we used tortilla wraps (I only had one) but they are six syns a piece:

One red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
2 garlic cloves finely sliced
1 red onion chopped

Cook off all of the above in a frying pan until soft, then add one tin of mixed bean salad and taco seasoning. Stir occasionally until beans are cooked. Pop the tortillas in the microwave for 30 seconds and grate a small amount of mature cheddar.
Load up the tortillas with the bean mixture and sprinkle cheese over, wrap up and enjoy! Delicious and filling lunch! I am donning my pinnie once more in a bid to make some tasty confection as I have had a couple of nights off - So tonight is Raisin and Cinnamon Muffins... Recipe and pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment