30 December 2010

Christmas and New Year

So I had my weigh in last night to tell me how I had been over the Christmas period. I knew I had been bad, but not as bad as it ended up being!
My last weigh in was on the 18th of December, as there wasn't a class in my normal Slimming World home before Christmas and I couldn't make any of the others. Unfortunately this made me act a little worse than if I had been able to make it to weigh in. I think I took my foot off the gas a few days earlier than if I had been to the class.
The result of this was a 7.5lb gain. For the first time I really do feel quite ashamed. Especially as the ladies around me were losing or staying the same. The way I looked at it last night was that I could give up for a few more days and start the diet again with the rest of the world on Monday after the New Years celebrations and the last weekend of freedom was out of the way or I could start afresh from today.
So I started fresh today.
I am determined to lose at least half of what I gained over the Christmas crisis.
I have been very good today and I have a plan to get me through NYE tomorrow. There will be alcohol involved, but it will be done on flexi syns, and my Body Magic is going to be increased to doing at least 30 minutes every day.
We walked 5 miles today, and I will be back to the gym tomorrow (I was having a day off the gym today as my arms hurt so much from using the Xbox Kinect!!) for a big cardio session. They are starting spinning classes at the gym soon and I am looking forward to trying one! My other half says that they are knackering if you apply yourself but that you see results quickly!
I have also discovered that one of my favourite pastimes is beyond evil.
A Costa coffee each with a cake (shared) is a huge amount of syns. My favourite (the chocolate tiffin) is 21 and a half syns. I am shocked!!
Back on the wagon (and out of Costa) with dedication to the weight loss cause from 9.15am today.
How has your Christmas been?

No comments:

Post a Comment