18 November 2010

10 Mini Targets

My mum always used to say that if you needed the motivation - stick a picture of you looking at your worst on the fridge. Once I recall coming home to there being pictures on the cupboard, bread bin, outside and INSIDE of the fridge!

I haven't done that so far, but I thought I'd stick a list of mini targets on the fridge to remind me to make the healthy option every time I opened it... So this is the list for the fridge I think...

I haven't quite decided on my end goal so far, BUT these are the few things I have to keep me going for the while. Mini targets are great because it gives you something to focus on if your final target seems miles away.

Abbreviations: WI - Weigh In, SW - Slimming World, TWL - Total Weight Loss
Weight Conversion: 2.2lbs = 1 kilo, Total Weight Loss to Date: 36.5lbs
 
My 10 Mini Targets to Achieve in the Next 12 Months


1. Lose 4lbs to get to 15 stone (1st December WI - TWL 40.5lbs)

2. Lose 4.5lbs to get to 3 stone award (1st December WI - TWL 41lbs)

3. Lose 11.5lbs to get my 3.5 stone award (30th January - with a maintain or small gain over Christmas and New Year. It's not realistic of me to think of it in any other way! TWL 48lbs)

4. Lose 13.5lbs to make my total weight loss 50lbs! (Mid Feb)

5. Lose 18lbs to get to 14 stone (1st March TWL 54.5lbs)

6. Lose 18.5lbs to get to my 4 stone award (Mid March TWL 55lbs)

7. Buy a pair of jeans in a UK size 16 from a high street shop! (1st April)

8. Lose 25.5lbs to get to my 4 1/2 stone award (30 April - TWL 62lbs)

9. Book in for a 10k run in September 2011

10. Lose 27lbs to get to 13stones 5lbs and a BMI of 29.9 - no longer OBESE! Just overweight! 
(TWL - 63.5lbs) 

And when I eventually reach the point of being 63.5lbs lighter than I started I will write another lovely list of mini targets that I can achieve until I reach that happy place!

Do you have a fridge of evil pictures?
A mini target or two that you'd share?

No comments:

Post a Comment