15 November 2010

The Vital Stats - Almost Halfway

So to get you up to date with where I am at the moment and show you the (slow) progress I have made, see the newer statistics below.

Midway Weight:

15 stone 4.5 pounds/97.3 kilos
Loss of 36lbs/16.3 kilos

Midway Measurements:

Bust - 38 - A loss of 4 inches! I can buy nice bras at last! (My boobs have shrunk though :( )
Waist - 36 - Loss of 4 inches!
Hips - 45 - Loss of 5 inches!
A total loss of 13 inches



Midway BMI:
34.5
Loss of 6 BMI points


Height:
5ft 6inches - no change surprise surprise!


Midway Shape:
Getting to the hourglass - definitely have a more defined waist, but it does make me feel like my hips are enormous... My legs have more shape too, thanks to the running I think.

My next few posts will tell you what I have been eating, what exercise I have been encouraged (dragged) into by my boyfriend and some of my favourite recipes.


No comments:

Post a Comment