17 November 2010

Personal Inspiration

As you may be able to see from my measurements, (and pictures soon enough) I am not quite hourglass - much more of a pear due to the weight I gained years ago going mainly to my hips. I believe I used to have an hourglass shape to my body and people have certainly commented that it is the shape that seems to be reappearing.

So I am inspired both by women of the past and present, and I thought I'd share a few with you.

All 'past' pictures thanks to Prelude's Hourglass Figure List.

Who?
Of the past:

Sophia Loren
 She has the best natural hourglass figure in my opinion. She is just completely beautiful and very classic.
 Rita Hayworth

Marylin Monroe
 I couldn't post about hourglasses and not include Marylin!

Brigitte Bardot

And Hourglasses of the Present Day:


 Scarlett Johansson
My favourite hourglass :)

Kelly Brook
Although teeny, she has a body to die for.


Christina Hendricks
Made famous for appearing in the hit series 'Mad Men', this girl has some cracking curves. I find her very inspirational shape-wise!

Halle Berry
(Sorry for the terrible photo of Halle Berry - I couldn't find any that weren't press shots!)

Who is your favourite hourglass?

No comments:

Post a Comment