14 November 2010

The Vital Stats- The Start

Starting Weight:
17 Stones 13.5 pounds/just over 114 kilos

Starting Measurements:
Bust - 42 inches
Waist - 40 inches
Hips - 50 inches

Starting BMI:
40.5 - Obese

Height:
5ft 6inches

Starting Shape:
Square?

I had bad posture, and did exercise very rarely. I used to smoke, but it had been over a year since stopping, so the majority of the effects were no longer in my system.
I decided that I wouldn't get to where I wanted to be by myself so looked online at the different weight loss programmes. I felt Weight Watchers was quite limiting when I compared it to the Slimming World diet, so enrolled at SW.
When I joined Slimming World was still Green and Original plans, Extra Easy had not been introduced yet. I now follow the Extra Easy plan (blending the two plans together, cutting down on bread, cereal, milk and cheese).
I have enjoyed doing the Slimming World plan (most of the time) - I like the fact that you don't have to weigh your carbs or meat, and you can still have a little bit of luxury every day.
Any Slimming Worlders out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment